We are looking for a CPA!
May 11, 2016
STAFF CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT
Are You Looking For More Income and Better Work-Life Balance, Even During Tax Season?
Immediate opening. Enterprise Accounting (Ballwin, MO), an established and growing CPA and business advisory firm is now accepting applications for a responsible, cordial, flexible, and exacting individual to join our team. You will be working with a small group of reliable, conscientious people who enjoy learning and value a harmonious workplace.
The Staff CPA is a critical part of our company so it’s important that the person we choose will be a “fit” with our commitments and shared values. If you or someone you know would like the opportunity to add practical value, loves learning and sharing knowledge with others, and wants to work in a balanced, enjoyable environment please read on or share this.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Enterprise Accounting was formed in 2007 bringing more than 30 years of previous experience to serve small and medium size businesses in the St. Louis area. We enjoy helping our clients’ businesses grow, solving their puzzles and problems, and building long-term results and deeper relationships. Our clients know they are not just a transaction. They trust us to help, value our expertise, and allow us to become part of their business family.
Employee Support / Development:
· Train and support staff with technical issues
· Review accounting and tax work of other accountants
· Assist existing clients with taxes & accounting
· Communicate with clients via phone, email, in-person to ask questions, interview, and provide updates/resolutions
· Communicate with IRS to resolve clients’ issues as needed
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS NEEDED FOR SUCCESS:
· Organization – likes depending on systems and procedures so things run smoothly
· Analysis of Data – enjoys reviewing and analyzing data prior to making decisions
· Follow Up & Follow Through – a need to be thorough and ensure tasks are completed
· Self-Management – demonstrates self-control and strong ability to manage time and priorities
· Teamwork – feels comfortable working effectively and productively with others
· Customer Service – likes to anticipate, meet, and exceed customer needs
· Employee Development/Coaching – feels rewarded when supporting the professional growth of others
· Licensed CPA
· 3+ years’ experience in small business accounting and income tax preparation
· Thorough QuickBooks experience
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to pass a drug screening and background check
· Verifiable references
· Generally 8:30 – 5:00.
· Typically 50-60 hours during tax season (occasional Saturdays and later hours, as needed)
· Mostly working from our office, with some client visits.
· $52,000 – $57,000 annual salary to start depending on experience.
· Individual and team production bonus potential (approx. $2,000 - $5,000 per year)
· Excellent benefits, including: 100% employee health, retirement with 3% company matching
· Paid annual licensing and professional dues.
· Up to $2,000 per year toward continuing education.
Go to https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/890df359 to arrange a confidential interview and upload your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you should be considered.